“Want A Complete Podcasting Education For Less Than The Price Of An iPod Nano?”
One Time Only, The Vault Opens For This Unique
When The Door Closes, It Closes Forever!
A Treasure Trove of over 3.8 GB of Podcast Presentations!
Get immediate access to the complete set of audio programs from the 2006 & 2007 New Media Expos!
Act now and receive the complete New Media Expo 2008 recordings – normally $149!! This is a limited opportunity! We negotiated with the New Media Expo for an exclusive deal – we have a limited opportunity and then it is over.
Order the total package today and we’ll also include bonus recordings from the Podcast Academy™ series of presentations. Many of these presentations have been hoarded away on the hard-drives of only the paid attendees, these presentations have not been publicly available for years! Curious what your favorite podcast pioneer predicted? Want to hear how things have changed? Who was right & who was wrong? Curious about best practices and advice from the experts? What monetization strategies have worked over the long haul? This is the information any serious podcaster, podcast producer or podcast consultant must have! Save time and money – listen to the pros!
The complete set of 2006, 2007, 2008 & Podcast Academy™ Bonuses:
152 expert sessions with over 150 hours of audio from the true thought leaders of the podcasting and new media space! Starting a podcast? Podcast consultant? Tasked with a podcast initiative for your company? Want to improve your podcast ROI? Just curious what all the fuss is about? This is the information you need!
This is the audio in every podcast expert’s library! These presentations are the foundation of podcast education and expertise.
The complete set includes over 3.8 GB of podcast expertise and information!
Everything is included to go from newbee/novice to podcast expert!
This audio is available for a limited time only. Get it now!
we have negotiated to keep this offer available for a few extra days at a special price.]
2006 & 2007 Plus 2008 & Bonuses!
- Howard Lindzon of Wallstrip
- Leo Laporte of TWIT
- Jim Louderback of Revision3
- George Wright, VP of Marketing for Will It Blend, Blendtec
- Ron Moore, Executive Producer of Battlestar Galactica
- Andrew Michael Baron, Rocketboom
- Veronica Belmont and Tom Merritt: Developing an Engaged Community
- Kent Nichols and Douglas Sarine of Ask A Ninja
- Bruce Sharpe – Simple Post-Production Techniques to Get Professional Sound
- Rich Harrington – Field Production Strategies for Video Podcasting
- Michael Geoghegan – Selling the Unique Value of Your Content
- Roxanne Darling – Video Podcasting for Business
- Jason Van Orden – How to Generate Buzz and Extend Your Brand with Social Media
- Panel – Metrics in New Media: Showing Results and Judging Success
- Panel – Music Licensing for Podcasts and New Media – A Crash Course
- Alex Lindsay – Behind the Scenes at MacBreak and PixelCorps
- Paul Colligan – The 7 Secrets of Monetization
- Susan Bratton – Selling Advertising and Sponsorships
- Mignon Fogarty – Building a Podcasting Network from the Ground Up
- Plus 133 More Presentations!
Bonus files include Podcast Academy™ presentations from the Podcast Pioneers:
- Doug Kaye
- John Furrier
- Tim Bourquin
- Michael Geoghegan
- Greg Cangialosi
- C.C. Chapman
- Eric Rice
- Kristopher Smith
- Tony Kahn